Alligator skin is the ultimate exotic leather. It’s exclusive, delicate and expensive. Uniquely soft and pliable, its belly scales are devoid of the bone and follicle markings that characterize crocodile skin, thus lending it that immaculate, iconic look, which makes it the ideal choice for an array of luxury accessories. Maison Kingsley Couture exclusively uses American alligator.
The Womne's Slipper has been a staple of high society for hundreds of years. Worn by Prince Albert, velvet evening slippers paired with matching formalwear became a standard practice of the elite.
Its low backstrap and low-profile heel combine to produce a sleek and alluring silhouette that encapsulates a savoir-faire unlike any other dress shoe. A timeless and effortless luxury realized.
Aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and express shipping are complimentary with every purchase of Maison Kingsley Women's Slippers. Hand-made and shipped worldwide directly from our factories in Spain.
Would you like to add embroideries, embellishments or hardware to create a 1 of 1 bespoke design? Do so with ease by selecting the red CUSTOMIZE button above. Endless possibilities await you in the adjoining 3D Luxury Studio.
Full Colorway Pictured:
Bit Metal: Graphite Metal
Upper Base: Burgundy Exotic Alligator
Trim: Painted Calf Burgundy
Lining: Brown Leather
Outsole: Outsole Brown
Sole: Leather Sole Red
- Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide.
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)