Men's Balmoral Boots in Brown Patina with Dainite Rubber Sole
- 10% off first order with code "newclient"
- Click CUSTOMIZE to go 3D on select models
- Contact us for your custom projects
- Free deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees
- Free engraved initials or message heels
- Free shipping worldwide
The Balmoral Boot is the epitome of a sophisticated and formal footwear. Drawing inspiration from vintage European styles, it showcases closed channel lacing as well as speed hook lacing, to form a sleek silhouette, often with a contrasting upper panel. These boots embody the essence of class and elegance, reminiscent of the best of European shoemaking heritage.
Maison Kingsley Couture Spain brings a new level of craftsmanship to the Balmoral boot with bespoke, hand-made creations. Using only the finest Italian materials and sartorial fabrics, each boot is hand-painted with natural oils and dyes to produce a unique and luxurious finish. The result is a pair of boots that not only look great but are also incredibly comfortable and durable.
Our innovative 3D Luxury Studio allows clients to fully customize their Balmoral boots in photo-realistic 3D, giving them the ability to see exactly how their boots will look before they are made. This level of customization is unmatched in the world of shoe manufacturing.
In addition to the level of customization, we use only the highest-quality materials. With traditional techniques our Balmoral boots are crafted with premium Goodyear Welt, a welt that is considered the gold standard in the high-end shoe market. The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr. in 1869 and has since become the hallmark of premium shoemaking.
Whether you're looking for a sophisticated pair of formal boots or a unique and personalized addition to your footwear collection, Maison Kingsley bespoke Balmoral boots ensure that you'll be walking in the finest footwear available.
Aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, engraving of your initials on both outer heels, and express shipping from Spain is complimentary with every order. Customize this design to your exact specifications with ease by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button.
Back Strip: Brown
Laces: Laces Brown
Metal: Old Silver Metal
Lining: Brown Leather
Toe Cap: Brown
City Welt: Black
Dainite Sole: Rubber Sole Black
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain engraved Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 and pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Optional engraving of initials on outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)