We present to you the Men's Amazonian Horizon Croco Print Chelsea Boot. Hand-crafted from raw, top-tier Italian calf leather, and hand-engraved with a crocodile print pattern 360 degrees. No matter what attire or occasion is in play, the Chelsea Boot is a great go to for both casual and formal events alike.
Our masterful artisans in Spain combine natural oils and dyes to achieve the beautiful hues of blue, yellow, orange and green pictured. The "patina" is then applied by hand with brushes and sponges. Many hours of hand brushing and polishing the leather culminate in a beautiful gloss effect.
In terms of construction, we have employed our time-tested Goodyear Welt and a classic hand-painted leather sole to finish these masterpieces. The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. The Goodyear Welt is considered the gold standard welt in the high-end shoe market today.
The silhouette features our Seville last, often considered the most flexible, practical, and long lasting of shoe lasts. The last features a soft chiseled toe a long, elegant vamp, and "toe-taps" secured with 4 screws, completing the front profile.
Complimentary aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, embossing of your initials on both outer heels, as well as shipping from Spain included with every order.
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)