In recent years the Wingtip Single Monkstrap has become extremely popular. It is characterized by a single strap cutting across the front upper of the shoe secured by a buckle.
Extremely comfortable, versatile and stylish, the silhouette has become a staple in the fashion forward gentlemen's wardrobe. Alter the materials, sole type and color, hardware shape and color and much more in the 3D Luxury Studio.
We use our top tier Goodyear Welt with traditional shoe-making techniques, for long-lasting durable, flexible, and comfortable use. Features a rounded toe paired with Italian leather interior lining.
The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., the son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. It is considered the gold standard welt in the high-end shoe market today.
Aromatic deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, complimentary embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and complimentary express shipping is standard with every purchase of Men's Wingtips.
The Maison Kingsley Couture Bespoke Men's Collections are 100% hand-made in Spain and shipped worldwide directly from our factories. Would you like to change this design? Do so with ease by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button above.
Full Colorway Pictured:
Vamp: Kid Suede Camel
Quarter 1: Cognac
Quarter 2: Cognac
Lining: Brown Leather
Dress Welt: Natural
Outsole: Outsole Natural
Sole Bottom: Leather Sole Forest Green
Round Buckle: Copper Metal
Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)