Men's Laser-Engraved Imperial Red Crimson Spartan Wholecut Dress Shoes
- Receive 10% off first order with code "newclient"
- Holiday pricing in effect until 01/01/24
- Complimentary embossed initials
- Complimentary aromatic Cedarwood shoe trees
- Complimentary shipping worldwide
- Footwear and accessories customizable in 3D
- Don't see what you like? Have us make it!
- App available on Apple and Android
- Add special requests to notes at checkout
Walk like a first-class Greek Warrior with the "Imperial Red Crimson" Chelsea boot. Depictions of Spartan warriors and symbology of ancient Greece are laser-engraved 360 degrees into the luxurious Italian calf leather.
The leather is hand-painted and finished in mixtures of fire red, imperial red and crimson red patina paint, applied in round motions with brushes and sponges culminating in a one-of-a-kind effect.
The pair features a brown hand-painted leather outsole, brown full-calf inner lining and flat brown shoelaces. The upper construction of this bespoke artwork is completed with a soft chiseled toe.
Often considered the most formal of men's dress shoes, our Goodyear Welt Wholecut dress shoes feature closed channel lacing and are made from a single cut of leather.
Our Spartan Collection also features matching boots and belt for the most discerning of clients. As all Maison Kingsley Couture products are hand-made, no two in the world are ever exactly the same.
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)