The Maison Kingsley Men's Double Monk Boot blends the elevated style of a distinguished monk dress shoe with the durable and relaxed vibe of a boot. Featuring a double monk buckle and side zip fastening, these sleek boots will allow you to move from the boardroom to dinner effortlessly.
14+ different soles available in the adjoining 3D Luxury Studio, including our golf sole, Vibram sneaker sole, crepe soles, and our "Beveled Waist" also known as a fiddle waist sole, featuring metal toe-taps at the front of the sole secured with 4 screws each.
The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., the son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. It is considered the gold standard welt in the high-end shoe market today.
Aromatic deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, complimentary embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and complimentary express shipping is standard with every purchase of Men's Double Monk Boots.
The Maison Kingsley Couture Men's Boots Collection are 100% hand-made in Spain and shipped worldwide directly from our factories. Would you like to change this design? Do so with ease by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button above.
Buckle: Gold Metal
Lining: Black Leather
Toe Cap: Grey
Dress Welt: Black
Outsole: Outsole Black
Sole Bottom: Leather Sole Dark Red
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain embossed Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 and pay over time with Shop Pay.
Optional embossing of initials on outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)