Men's Laser-Engraved Cobalt Blue Polynesian Tangata Wholecut Dress Shoes
- Receive 10% off first order with code: newclient
- Design your dream shoe in life-like 3D
- Complimentary monograms and embossing
- Complimentary aromatic Cedarwood shoe trees
- Complimentary shipping worldwide
- Don't see what you like? Have us make it!
Goodyear welted pair of wholecut shoes, featuring a Polynesian Maori inspired pattern, which is laser engraved on the crust calf leather.
The crust is hand painted and finished by our maestro colorist in. It features the astonishing Cobalt Blue patina, which is applied in round motions with brushes and sponges for a unique effect.
The pair features a brown leather outsole and brown full-calf inner lining. In terms of construction, they are made using the Savile shoe last: a soft chisel toe and a long elegant vamp.
As all products are hand-made to order, no two in the world are exactly the same.
- Complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture engraved Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Complimentary embossing of initials on outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total, including numbers 0 - 9, letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)
- Two branded dust bags per pair.
- Complimentary DHL Express Shipping worldwide.