The Chelsea Boot will always remain a highly desired silhouette. No matter what attire or occasion is in play, the Chelsea Boot is a great go to. Clean, stylish look that goes with everything.
Maison Kingsley Chelsea boots are made with A-grade Italian leathers and suedes, then cut, hand-sewn and shaped by our artisans at factories in Spain. Once your bespoke boots are produced, they then undergo stringent quality control.
We use the industry gold-standard Goodyear Welt with and traditional handcraft and shoe-making techniques. The result is a long-lasting durable, flexible, and comfortable Chelsea boot. We've finished this design with a rounded toe paired with Italian leather calf lining.
The Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., the son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. It's weather resistance, multi-layer cork insulated construction, longevity and durability make it the go-to welt amongst top tier men's luxury boots.
Aromatic deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, complimentary embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and complimentary express shipping is standard with every purchase of Men's Chelsea Boots.
The Maison Kingsley Couture Men's Boots Collection is 100% hand-made in Spain and shipped worldwide directly from our factories. Would you like to change this design? Do so with ease by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button above.
Elastic Band: Elastic Green
Back Strip: Khaki
Lining: Brown Leather
Dress Welt: Black
Outsole: Outsole Black
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)