Maison Kingsley Chukka Boots are ankle-high leather boots with suede or leather uppers, leather or rubber soles, and open lacing, with two or three pairs of eyelets. Generally, "chukka boot" refers to a form of desert boots originally worn by British soldiers in the Western Desert Campaign of World War II.
The Maison Kingsley 3D Luxury Studio offers you 14+ different sole options, including our golf sole, Vibram sneaker sole, crepe soles, and our "Beveled Waist" sole, metal toe-taps, "Art-Soles" and much more.
The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., the son of Charles Goodyear in 1869, and is considered the gold standard in the men's high-end shoe market.
Aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, complimentary embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and complimentary express shipping is standard with every purchase of Men's Chukka Boots.
The Maison Kingsley Couture Chukka Collection is 100% hand-made in Spain and shipped worldwide directly from Spain. Would you like to change this design? Do so with ease by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button above.
Full Colorway Pictured:
Vamp: Navy Exotic Python
Quarter: Navy Exotic Python
Back: Red Exotic Python
Lining: Red Leather
Round Laces: Laces Black
Cap Toe: Navy Exotic Python
Outsole: Outsole Black
Sole Bottom: Leather Sole Red
Optional embossing of initials on outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain embossed Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 and pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)