Atlas Cinnamon Syrup
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hand cut from raw high-grade Italian crust leather, shoe patterns are engraved with beautiful antique map illustration motifs. Applying natural dyes and oils -and lots of savoir-faire- our Maestro colorist achieves this unique and staggering look that we call "Museum" Patina. After much hand brushing and polishing, the glaze effect is jaw-dropping, as you can see on the pictures.
Original Goodyear welted using traditional techniques, they feature our classic leather sole. And it's no coincidence that we chose the leather sole for this particular shoe: having the slimmest profile it’s often considered the dressiest of all them. Besides that, it's hardwearing, flexible, practical, long lasting and beautiful.
What to say about the last? Used on some of our most refined hand finished shoes, the "Savile" shoe-last is the result of many rounds of refinement to create the perfect men's formal last. Featuring a soft chisel toe and a long elegant vamp, this is a great go-to last for any classic suit shoe.
Original 360 Goodyear welted, full calf interior, and A-grade Italian crust leather. Gentlemen, it doesn't get any better than this. Hand-made to order, no two in the world are exactly the same.
- Complementary Maison Kingsley Couture engraved Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Complementary embossing of initials on outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total, including numbers 0 - 9, letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complementary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)
- Two branded dust bags per pair.
- Complementary DHL Express Shipping worldwide.