The Men's Derby silhouette is a bit more casual than the oxford, featuring an open lacing system with the quarters sewn atop the vamp. The derby became a popular sporting and hunting shoe in the 1850s. By the arrival of the 20th century the derby had become arrived on the scene as it's own semi-formal shoe.
The derby is perfect for any casual look and can also be dressed up with a suit and tie. The sole is constructed with our finest Goodyear Welt utilizing traditional shoe-making techniques. Gooyear welt construction ensures long-lasting, durable, flexible, and comfortable use. Paired with an Italian calf leather hand-painted interior lining.
The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., the son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. It is considered the gold-standard welt in the high-end shoe market today.
Aromatic deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and international express shipping are complimentary with every purchase.
Would you like to alter this design? Do so with ease in our 3D Luxury Studio by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button above. Tailor every portion of this silhouette to your exact specifications. Alter hardware shape and color, choose from 14+ sole units, and select from dozens of Italian material. A 1 of 1 bespoke masterpiece with your personal touch.
The Maison Kingsley Couture Men's Derby Collections are hand-made and shipped directly from Spain worldwide.
Full Colorway Pictured:
Lining: Brown Leather
Round Laces: Laces Brown
Cap Toe: Cognac
Dress Welt: Dark Brown
Outsole: Outsole Brown
Sole Bottom: Leather Sole Red
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)