Men's Amber Slate Stone Derbys
- Receive 10% off first order with code: newclient
- Design your dream shoe in life-like 3D
- Complimentary monograms and embossing
- Complimentary aromatic Cedarwood shoe trees
- Complimentary shipping worldwide
- Don't see what you like? Have us make it!
We present to you the Men's Amber Slate Stone Derbys. Hand-crafted from raw, top-tier Italian calf leather and hand-painted. The Derby is a classic gentlemen's staple a bit more casual than the Oxford featuring an open lacing system with the quarters sewn on top of the vamp.
Our masterful artisans in Spain combine natural oils and dyes to achieve the beautiful hues of amber, slate, stone, shades of forest green and brown. The "patina" is then applied by hand with brushes and sponges. Many hours of hand brushing and polishing the leather culminate in a beautiful gloss effect.
In terms of construction, we have employed our time-tested Goodyear Welt and a classic hand-painted leather sole to finish these masterpieces. The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. The Goodyear Welt is considered the gold standard welt in the high-end shoe market today.
This silhouette is finished with a full-calf, brown leather inner lining and our Zurigo last which features a rounded toe for a classic English look. These masterpieces are truly bespoke, no two in the world will ever be exactly the same.
Complimentary aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, embossing of your initials on both outer heels, as well as shipping from Spain included with every order.
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)