The Men's Double Monk is one of the hottest dress shoes in men's fashion. Characterized by two straps secured horizontally across the upper, this silhouette is the perfect choice for one seeking a modern look whilst retaining classic elegance.
We use our top tier Goodyear Welt with traditional shoe-making techniques, for long-lasting durable, flexible, and comfortable use. Paired with an Italian leather interior lining.
The machinery used for the Goodyear Welting process was invented by Charles Goodyear Jr., the son of Charles Goodyear in 1869. It is considered the gold-standard welt in the high-end shoe market today.
Aromatic deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees, embossing of your initials on both outer heels, and international express shipping are complimentary with every purchase.
Would you like to alter this design? Do so with ease in our 3D Luxury Studio by clicking the red CUSTOMIZE button above. Tailor every portion of this silhouette to your exact specifications. Alter hardware shape and color, choose from 14+ sole units, and select from dozens of Italian material. A 1 of 1 bespoke masterpiece with your personal touch.
The Maison Kingsley Couture Men's Double Monk Collections are hand-made and shipped directly from Spain worldwide.
Toe Cap: Burgundy
Quarter 2: Burgundy
Buckles: Copper Metal
Lining: Black Leather
Dress Welt: Black
Outsole: Outsole Black
Round Buckle: Graphite Metal
- Package includes complimentary Maison Kingsley Couture Spain aromatic and deodorizing Cedarwood shoe trees.
- Two branded dust bags, one for each shoe, two per pair.
- Complimentary Express Shipping worldwide
- Pay in full or split payments into 4 & pay over time with Shop Pay.
- Complimentary embossing of initials on both outer heels. You may choose a maximum of 8 characters total. You may include numbers [0 - 9], letters, white spaces or characters such as / - @ $ & .
- Complimentary personalization of shoe box with name or message of choice. Can be printed on the label to be placed on the box. (30 characters max)